BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Does Real Hip Hop Exist???

Salute the Divinity N U!!!
I keep speaking with friends & strangers, old & young. All i hear is what happen to hip hop, My reply simply is Your talking to him!!! whats up??? Why aren't you out on the Radio or signed the people utter & My response is "Because its easier to mislead & blind the masses than to uplift & allow the light to shine through but no matter what you try everything in the dark shall face the inevitable The truth shall come to the Light." the next thing they ask is,Who are You? I Am Sun Emperor Mic Young Mr. MY Get to know me get use to the Million dollar $mile because I Am Hip Hop's Newest Face.... QUESTION.....you ready???  Lets Go Sounds GooD, Men of Biz, SR productions,....Respect The Conglomerate... Oh www.micyoung.com "Mic Young Mic Young" Cheap Plug Cheaa!!!

0 comments: